Vectorial Map App for Desktop
Vectorial Map for Desktop is a fast viewer for Mapsforge maps which supports track viewing and editing, and map customization using style sheets. NEW: The latest desktop versions supports touch gestures.
|Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Changelog)||6.99 EUR||Demo version* Full version|
|Linux (Changelog, installation instructions) *NEW*||6.99 EUR||Demo version* Full version|
|Apple MacOS 10.7 and newer (Changelog)||6.99 EUR||
Demo version (zip)*
|Apple MacOS 10.8 and newer (Apple Mac App Store)**||see App Store|
* The demo version does not allow to change map styles and does not draw tracks and routes.
** We recommend to download the Vectorial Map version available here via PayPal because due to Apple App Store restrictions some functions are stripped from the Apple Mac Store version:
- Maps and tracks are not remembered when Vectorial Map is closed.
- Due to Apple App Store restrictions opening of tracks, maps, and styles is not as convenient as with the version available here.
- The Mobile Database Manager (for managing Vectorial Map tracks and waypoints from mobile Vectorial Map apps) is not included.
Vectorial Map App for Mobile Devices
|Apple iOS 7 (iPhone and iPad)||see App Store|
|Android||see App Store|
|Microsoft Windows Phone 8||see App Store|
|Microsoft Windows 8 (Metro, RT). For non-RT devices the Desktop version is highly recommended.||see App Store|
|Blackberry Playbook OS 2 and OS 10||see App Store|
|Nokia Symbian and Meego||free||Symbian | Meego/Harmattan | Meego/Harmattan Support files|
Free Mapsforge offline vector maps can be downloaded here:
- OpenAndroMaps.org (Recommended): frequently updated maps based on OpenStreetMap.org data.
Click here to find out how to create your own maps from the raw OpenStreetMap.org data.